|Arizona's Best English Bulldogs||
Change in weather
The cold weather in Arizona....(lol, not really, just kidding) is over, except for in the North part of the state. The past two weeks have been wonderful Spring weather which is great for Spring Training games. Please don't think that your bulldog won't get over heated sitting outside. The direct sun can be very very warm and over heat a bulldog. A few minutes even up to 30-45 minutes outside is wonderful. As long as YOU are outside also and WATCHING. I'm sitting at my kitchen breakfast window and I can see my dogs playing in the yard, rolling in the grass and enjoying soaking up the sun. And in 5 more minutes it's time to brush them good and bring them inside. Never leave your bulldog outside unattended.
Bellisima means, "highly beautiful," or "extremely beautiful." ... "Bellissima" it's the superlative of "bella", a feminine adjective that means "beautiful". This beautiful girl fits the definition as shows the classic example of a top quality Bulldog. Search the internet of breeders trying to sell "rare colors" puppies and look at the quality of the puppy. Look beyond the color or pattern. When the quality is exceptional AND she is a white (which actually is the hardest to produce and find), she becomes a "Arizona's Best English Bulldog".
Update Feb 2016: The movie is opening in LA and NYC in March and other markets to follow. Available to rent or buy now from iTunes. Enjoy~
Belle Star and Buck (aka Doc Holiday) are co-stars of a movie that will be coming out later this fall. Belle is Queenie and Buck is Prince. The movie was filmed in Scottsdale, Mesa, Gilbert, and CaveCreek Arizona. A romantic comedy about two people who meet up at a dog park, both have bulldogs...and a marriage is setup. For the dogs. Here is a trailer for the upcoming movie that will be released in the United States and Germany.
Enjoy.. The Dog Wedding
Uses for coconut oil
What is so good about coconut oil?
Here are 35 reasons:
35 Awesome Uses for Coconut Oil:
1. Winter moisturizer for paws, nose and ears
2. Can protect the liver from toxic antibiotic drugs
3. Reduces Hairballs
4. Reduces Cancer risks
5. Rub into the skin as a basic lotion
6. To support healthy thyroid function
7. To help increase sun tolerance and avoid burning
8. Topically to kill yeast or yeast infections in pets
9. It’s high Lauric acid and MCFA content helps boost metabolism
10. Gives your pet a shiny, glossy coat
11. Topically, can help skin heal faster after injury or infection
12. Can help sooth psoriasis or eczema
13. There is some evidence that regular ingestion of coconut oil can help prevent or reverse Alzheimers
14. Can be used as a natural suncreen
15. Is energy boosting
16. There is some evidence that coconut oil helps digestion and may even kill intestinal parasites or yeast
17. Mix a tablespoon with a tablespoon of chia seeds for an all-day energy boost (do NOT take this at night!)
18. Can help improve insulin levels
19. Coconut oil and a drop of oregano oil helps improve gum health
20. Awesome for high-temperature cooking than olive or vegetable oils (doesn't go carcinogenic!)
21. Is an immediate source of energy when eaten and isn’t stored as fat
22. As a naturally antibacterial skin cream
23. It’s anti-inflammatory properties can help lessen arthritis
24. Can stimulate hair growth
25. Can help speed weight loss when consumed daily
26. Can be used to speed healing of fungal infections when taken internally and used externally
27. It has been shown to increase absorption of calcium and magnesium
28. Some evidence shows that the beneficial fats in coconut oil can help with depression and anxiety
29. For pets struggling with skin issues when used externally
30. Some evidence suggests that the beneficial fats in coconut oil are helpful for those with Autism
31. A tablespoon taken before each meal can help improve digestion
32. Many use it as an anti-aging facial moisturizer
33. Can be used internally and externally to speed recovery from UTIs
34. When taken regularly, it can help fight candida
35. Ingesting coconut oil daily can help with allergy symptoms
What are idiopathic head tremors?
Idiopathic head tremors are a series of repetitive, horizontally (“no” gesture) or
vertically-directed (“yes”), involuntary muscle contractions involving the head and neck.
A typical episode lasts about three minutes (yet may seem to last much longer as you are
watching it!). Dogs remain fully conscious and aware during the episode, and when the
episode ends, your dog should be completely unaffected. The tremors are benign –
meaning the dog is not caused any pain or distress, and there are no short or long-term
THIS IS NOT THE SAME AS A SEIZURE !
AKC Sportsmanship Creed
The sport of purebred dog competition events date prior to 1884, the year of AKC's birth...read more..
English Bulldog Rescue
Part of responsible ownership and being a steward of the breed is to also be involved in rescue and adoption efforts. We work closely with rescue groups to help find fur-ever homes.
However, there are many other bulldogs that end up in need of a new "fur-ever" home.
You can help. Please see this link for current adoptable bulldogs.
Bulldog Rescue of Arizona
Please mention that you were referred by our site. We all work together !
Entering a Dog Show Class
Did you ever wonder about showing your bulldog? Where to start? What class to choose? Attached is a very easy to read document that gives you a simple explanation on how the show classes are set up. Finding a dog show trainer to teach you and your dog is also easy to do. You must have a commitment to time for training to be successful. Your dog will only be as good as you get.
Homemade Turkey Dog Treats
Happy Thanksgiving to you, your family, and your canine companions! Here's a recipe
for some of that left over turkey from Bullwrinkle.com
Homemade Dog Treat Recipe
2 cups cooked turkey -- cut up
2 cloves garlic
4 teaspoons grated cheese
1 tablespoon parsley -- freshly chopped
2 cups whole wheat flour
2 tablespoons brewer's yeast
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
Combine turkey, garlic, cheese, parsley and mix well. Beat the eggs in a bowl and pour over
turkey mixture. Add the flour, yeast, and oil. Stir until thoroughly mixed and all ingredients are
coated. Drop into small lumps onto ungreased cookie sheet. Cook in a 350 degree oven for
about 20 minutes, until brown and firm. Store in refrigerator.
Thank you for visiting our website. We hope that you find a special puppy of your own.